Monday, July 18, 2005

Welcome to my Real Estate blog

I have designed this blog site to provide up to date real estate news and developments about the greater Phoenix area.

For some time I have wanted to find a way to provide my clients and friends with real estate news and developments that were not confined to a monthly newsletter and limited space.

Here you will be able to see a variety of articles and news about the fast-paced Phoenix area real estate market on your schedule. Check it as often as you like for late-breaking news and developments.

The archives here will let you revisit earlier posts whenever you need the information. So, it should develop into a repository of useful information on many aspects of buying and selling real estate.

I hope you find it useful.

Richard

Richard Haworth
Coldwell Banker Success Realty
602-370-1450 cell
www.freephoenixhomeinfo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the discussion.

Richard